For Employees Worldwide

Can I update my billing address to a non-US address?

Your Benepass Visa cards require a billing address based in the US to work, therefore, adding a non-US address is not currently possible. 

All employees' cards are initially associated with your employer's preferred address. If you live in the US, you can change it to your home address if preferred. However, if you don't live in the US, your address will remain your employer's preferred address.

This is particularly important whenever you are buying online, as you are normally prompted to add a billing address and it should match the one on file.

Vendors will often set their own rules about what billing addresses they will and won't accept. If a vendor won't allow you to enter a US billing address, please submit the expense for reimbursement or reach out to us for help. We'll do our best to figure out an alternative when possible.

Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request