The Roster tab of the Admin Dashboard now gives you the ability to view additional employment and account details for your team!
Locating an Employee Profile
Click on "Roster" Tab and search or scroll to find the employee you'd like to see more details on
Understand an Employee's Benepass Profile
- Employee Tab: this is where you find an employee's general information, such as their name, date of birth, contact information, location and Admin access.
You can also provide or remove Admin access in this section by checking or unchecking that box as needed:
- Employment Tab: use this tab to view information relevant to the condition of an individual's employment. Here, you have the ability to view and edit employee numbers, employment types, and payroll IDs.
You're also able to view hire & termination dates, as well as the employee's Benepass ID.
- Enrollments Tab: see the full spread of their benefit enrollments, as well as their remaining balances. The Enrollment status indicates if the employee is still actively enrolled in this benefit.
- Cards Tab: this tab highlights the Benepass cards associated with an employee's account, both virtual and physical. Here, you can see the details of physical cards employees have ordered, such the shipping status and if the employee has activated it.
- Identities: When an employee is created in the Benepass system, their work email becomes their primary login identity. To see all login identities associated with an employee's Benepass account, you can head to the Identities tab!
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to the Benepass Admin Support Team by emailing email@example.com.