Ordering an additional HSA card for a family member follows the same process as ordering a regular HSA card.
To order an additional HSA card for a family member:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Navigate to the Cards page by tapping or clicking on the card icon.
- Scroll down or browse until you see the option to "Order physical card" and select it.
- Next, choose "BP HSA card" from the card selection menu towards the top of the screen, then enter the address where the card should be shipped.
- Double-check that your shipping details look correct and that you've selected "BP HSA Card". Once everything looks good, select "Order physical card" one last time from the bottom of the page!
If for any reason you are not seeing this option, please contact us by clicking on Submit a Request on the upper-right corner of this page and confirm the shipping address that you would like this card sent to so that we can order one manually for you.
As with any card, you will need to follow the activation steps before utilizing it.
Note: the additional card(s) will still list your name (as the main user that is associated with your account), but your spouse or additional qualifying dependent will be able to use it as needed.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.