When viewing your Benepass card on our website, your card numbers are hidden for security. If you have a physical Benepass card, your card details will not be visible within the app or website. To see your physical card's full details, please refer to the physical card that was shipped to you! To view your full virtual card number and CVV verification code, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Click or tap on the 'Cards' icon.
- Click your virtual card to display your full card details.
I have multiple cards, where do I find those?
If you have a virtual card and one or more physical cards, you will need to scroll to see the other card's details and billing information.
- From our website, navigate to the Cards page and simply view all of your cards. You can refer to the screenshot below:
- From the mobile app, navigate to the Cards page and simply scroll down. This will display your other cards.
If you look closely, you'll notice that your virtual and physical card numbers are different. Don't worry, that's not a mistake — it's a security measure to keep your information safe.
Even though the numbers are different, the functionality is completely the same. You can use either card online or in person, and both cards draw from the same benefit balances.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.