We're sorry you ran into trouble while trying to use your Benepass card! We know that declined transactions can be frustrating, but these articles will help you find out why your transaction was declined, and help you get to a solution as quickly as possible!
First, you need to figure out why your transaction got declined. Here's where you find that info:
Once you've logged into your account, click or tap on the 'Home' page icon. A list of your transactions will show on your Home page. Your most recent transactions will be near the top.
Click or tap on the declined transaction you are trying to learn about. Look for the red box that says "Declined:" and read what comes after to find out the reason for the decline.
App View Web View
Now that you know why your card was declined, what can you do about it? Click on the decline reason from the list below to learn more and read about the next steps.
- Declined: Insufficient Balance
- Declined: Insufficient Funds
- Declined: Not an Eligible Purchase
- Declined: Incorrect Billing Postal Code
- Declined: Incorrect Card Details
- Declined: Card not active
- Declined: Webhook Timeout
- Declined: Cardholder Verification Required
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.