If allowed by your program, please see below for details on how to submit an expense!
1. Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
2. From the left side menu, click or tap "Get reimbursed."
3. You may be asked to link your bank account before submitting the reimbursement. Follow the prompts, or see here for more details: Linking a Bank Account
4. On the reimbursement form, carefully fill in the information requested.
5. Add one or more receipts from your photo gallery. Please make sure the receipt(s) clearly show what was purchased and the price. If the amount requested is higher than the total amount shown on the provided receipts, the expense will be denied.
Once we receive your reimbursement, it’ll show as “pending”. That just means it’s in line to be checked for eligibility. If we need more information or your purchase is ineligible, we will reach out to you.
If there is anything irregular about your receipt(s), or there’s background information that might be good for us to know, please add it to the notes — it may help us process your request faster!
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.