Your virtual card is located on the Cards page of your Benepass app and web portal. It is available for immediate use and is accepted anywhere that Visa is accepted.
To start using your virtual card:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Navigate to the Cards page.
- Your virtual card will be marked with a 'Virtual' tag in the upper right-hand corner of the card.
- Select your virtual card by tapping or clicking on it.
- Use the card details listed on the back of your virtual card to start making purchases.
- Add your Benepass card to Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc. to make contactless payments on the go.
If you need a new virtual card for any reason, please use the link below to reach out to someone directly on our Support team, we'll be happy to get a new virtual card issued to your account right away!
Your Benepass card is a credit card, so it will not have a PIN. Check how much balance you have in your benefit before you start spending because any charges that exceed your available balance will decline.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.