For users based in the US, Benepass sends reimbursements via direct deposit. This process looks like this:
- Our team reviews the expense within 5 business days of submission.
- If approved, we send payments right away.
- Generally, the payment takes 3-5 business days to reach your account once it has been sent by our bank.
Make sure your bank account is properly linked, or we won't be able to send you anything!
To check on the status of your reimbursement, navigate to your recent transactions and review the list or filter to view only reimbursements to check their status. Any "Approved" reimbursements will have been sent. When checking for your reimbursement in your bank account, please note that the payment details can show up as being from Benepass, Unit, or some combination of the two.
Make sure to confirm the last 4 digits of your bank account from the Settings page. If you can't find the payment it's possible you could be looking in the wrong account.
If you have submitted an expense that still shows as "pending" after 5 business days from submission, or if your expense was approved and your money hasn't landed in your bank account within this timeframe, please contact us by clicking on "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page and someone from our support team will help you out.
For users based outside the US, reimbursements are paid by your employer via payroll, typically the month after your expense was approved. Here's an estimate of this timeline:
- The Benepass team reviews the expense within 5 business days.
- We provide a report of all pending reimbursements that your employer can check at any time. Typically, this report is pulled by your HR and Payroll teams once per month.
- Generally, the reimbursement will come in your paycheck the month after your expense was approved.
If you have submitted an expense that still shows as Pending after 5 business days from submission, please contact us by clicking on "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page and someone from our support team will help you out.
If your expense status is Complete and you have questions about when you can expect to receive the payment in your paycheck, please reach out directly to your Payroll for information specific to your employer.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.