If your card was declined due to an incorrect billing postal code:
There are a couple of things you can try on your end before reaching out to support:
- Make sure you use the billing address that is linked to your Benepass account: Benepass defaults the billing address to your employer's preferred address.
* If you are located in the US, you can easily change this under account details.
* If you are located outside the US, your card still needs to be linked to a US address, and so it will default to your employer's preferred address.
- If you change the address on your account, make sure the change was successful by checking your information details in the app or via web.
If none of the above worked, contact us by clicking "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page so we can help troubleshoot with you. For the most efficient help, include the following in your message:
- Date of the transaction
- Name of the merchant you need help with
- The current billing address that should be associated with your account
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.