You can start spending your Benepass benefits right away using your virtual card, but if you live in the US you can also order a physical card if you’d like. Once you've received and activated your physical card, you can use either your virtual or physical card interchangeably!
Here's how to order a physical card:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Navigate to the Cards page by clicking on the card icon.
- On the Cards page, click "Order Physical Card".
- Select the card type from the top menu you wish to order, enter (and double-check!) the address where you'd like your card to be sent, and click "Order physical card" one last time.
There are limits to the number of physical cards that can be issued to each account.
- For Benepass Cards, each cardholder can hold one (1) virtual card and up to two (2) physical cards
- For Flex Cards, each cardholder can hold one (1) virtual card and one (1) physical card
Your card should arrive in 1-2 weeks (if you haven't received it after 2 weeks, let us know by clicking "Submit a request" in the top right corner of this page).
Once you receive your card, you'll need to activate it before you use it. Detailed instructions on how to activate your new card can be found by visiting: Activate your physical Benepass Card
- Please note, if you already have 2 physical BP cards on your account, you will not be able to order another physical card through the app or website.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.