If you have questions about the status of your transaction, need to upload a receipt, or want to want to look at your purchase history, you can check out the 'Home' page in the mobile app or website for more information.
To view your transactions:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Click on the Home page.
- Scroll down to view your recent transactions and click "See transactions" on the app or click "View all" on our website on the right side of the page.
- Once there, you'll see a history of all of the transactions you've made with Benepass, as well as any expenses you've submitted to your Benepass account.
Curious what each status means?
Complete: For contributions and expirations, this status indicates that the funds have successfully moved into or out of a benefit.
Approved: For card transactions and reimbursements, this means payment has been received by the merchant, or your reimbursement has been approved.
Denied: For card transactions and reimbursements, this means the purchase was not approved under your benefits policy. If your card is declined, visit Why did my transaction get declined? to learn more.
Needs Information: For some transactions you may be required to submit a receipt or additional information. To check what your benefits might require, click to "See more benefit details" from the Benefits page in the app or website.
In Review: This means that our team is reviewing your receipt or expense for compliance purposes.
Some helpful things to know while navigating your transactions:
- To filter transactions, click the icons in the upper corner to filter by Date, Benefit, Status, or Transaction Type.
- To see more information about a transaction, expense, contribution, or expiration, simply click into it, and more detailed information will populate.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.