You can use your Health FSA on qualified medical, dental, and vision purchases. This includes:
- Co-pays, co-insurance, anything spent toward deductibles
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication
- Prescription glasses, contacts, eye care, vision exams, and other vision care
- Dental care (not including cosmetic dentistry)
- Check out FSAstore.com for a complete selection!
Shop at your preferred retailer for FSA-eligible items:
FSA-eligible spending is determined by the IRS, so there are many additional resources online that can help you decide the best way for you to use your FSA balance. Please note that since this is an IRS-regulated benefit, any time a purchase or expense is made under an HCFSA, a receipt will also need to be uploaded to your Benepass account to ensure eligibility compliance.
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.