If you haven't received your approved reimbursement and it's been longer than five business days since approval, or if you are running into issues linking your bank account, please see below for some troubleshooting steps you can try to ensure expedited reimbursements.
Check Your Bank Account Status
From the Settings page, confirm your bank account's current status:
- 'Verified,' means your bank account is successfully linked
- 'Error' or 'Pending verification,' means further action is needed
Error: Occasionally, service interruptions with a bank may necessitate reconnection. This is typically due to an update at the bank-level, and does not indicate any changes to your individual bank account. To address this:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Settings > Link Different Account > Link with account numbers
- Enter account/routing numbers of your bank account
- Check for a $0.01 micro-deposit with a 3-letter code in the memo line
- Return to Settings, click 'Verify account,' and input the code
Pending Verification: This means you have initiated the link, but still need to enter the micro-deposit code to verify the connection.
Check your bank account for a $0.01 micro-deposit and note the 3-leter code in the memo line
Input the code into the app for full verification. Refresh and check for the green 'Verified' status after
Confirm 3-Letter Verification Code
If you've been unable to find the correct 3-letter code in your account following the initiation of the link, please check that you've followed these steps:
- Confirm you are checking the correct account
- Allow 12-24 hours for the code to appear
- Look for the $0.01 micro-deposit with 3 letters on your bank statement
- Once found, return to Settings > Verify account > Enter the code
Change your linked bank account
If you've had a change in banks, or would prefer to change which account you receive your reimbursement payments to, you're welcome to change your linked bank account at any time. Here's how:
- Go to Settings, locate your current linked bank account, and select 'Link different account'
- Accept the prompt and follow the instructions to link your new account
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.