If you're having trouble linking your bank account via account log-in, the easiest way to link your bank account is by using your account and routing number.
Here's how to link your bank account using your account and routing number:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Click "Link Account."
- In the Plaid interface, scroll to the bottom of the listed banks and click "Link with account numbers."
- Input your account and routing numbers (and anything else the system asks from you)
- After you've submitted your information, watch your bank account for the next 12-24 hours for one $0.01 micro-deposit along with a unique 3-letter code to hit.
- Once you receive that micro-deposit and 3-letter code, navigate back to the Settings page and click "Verify account." Input the 3-letter code, and you'll be ready to get reimbursed!
Once successfully completed, you will see a green "Verified" button next to your bank account. This means you are all set!
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.