Linking a bank account is quick, easy, and a great way to get reimbursed for expenses you’ve submitted through your Benepass account. Bank account linking is only available to users in the United States, so for now, no need to link an account if you're an international user!
To link a bank account to your Benepass account:
- Log in to your account from our website or mobile app.
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Click "Link account"
- A new page will open. Select your bank from the available list or type in your bank's name to choose.
- Follow the instructions to log in to your account through Plaid.
- When you're done, refresh the page and you should now see your linked account as "Verified."
If your account is linked correctly, you should see a green "Verified" status.
If you're hesitant to link your accounts directly due to privacy concerns or encountering technical glitches, we offer an alternative solution. You can try linking your accounts using your account and routing numbers. It's a secure and convenient method to connect your accounts without the need to share your banking login credentials. For more on this linking method, check out our article: Linking a Bank Account via Account/Routing Number
Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.