Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)

I am missing a receipt from my dependent care provider, can I still submit a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA) expense?

Given that the IRS regulates this pre-tax benefit, documentation is required for all expenses. However, if your dependent care provider doesn't provide receipts, you may complete and sign the attached form titled "Dependent Care FSA Claim Attestation" and submit it in lieu of a receipt.

Once filled out, you can go ahead and log into your Benepass account to submit an expense for reimbursement using the form as your receipt. Then, the team will review it within 5 business days from your submission and contact you if we need any more details. 

Questions? We are happy to help! Please reach out to Benepass Support for any assistance.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request